As employees of Hilltop Holdings, we all have a vested interest in the success of Hilltop and owning common stock in the company further deepens our shared commitment. The Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) allows you to purchase Hilltop Holdings, Inc. common stock at a discount.
Hilltop Holdings, Inc. Employee Stock Purchase Plan Highlights
- Enrollment for the ESPP will be held on an annual basis.
- Stock will be purchased quarterly.
- Contributions will be taken on an after‐tax basis each pay period and will accumulate throughout the quarter until each quarterly purchase date.
- Separate ESPP contribution from Annual Bonus compensation.
- The IRS limits contributions to the ESPP to $25,000 per calendar year.
- 10% discount offered by Hilltop Holdings on all shares purchased.
- 90-day holding period for purchased shares (from Purchase Date) before shares can be sold or transferred.
- You may choose not to participate in the ESPP at any time during the plan year but cannot re‐enroll until the following Annual Plan Enrollment Period.
All full‐time Hilltop Holdings employees hired before October 31, 2020, and who are active during the Annual Plan Enrollment Period will be eligible to participate for the 2021 plan year.
You may contribute a flat dollar amount from your total eligible compensation (including both base and commission pay) on an after-tax basis each pay period. The annual amount you can contribute to the ESPP is $22,500 which reflects the additional 10% discount offered by Hilltop Holdings.
The ESPP will be administered by Shareworks. Access your shares in Shareworks online or via mobile app to:
- View your share balance and see the current value.
- Sell your shares.
- Transfer your shares to another broker or account.
- Find your tax statements and other helpful materials.